Friday, February 19, 2010

A Cult-Like Following, Minus The "Cult"

Not for nothin', but I'm working my ass off writing all these blogs. you think it's easy for me to take precious time out of a job I dislike to write these for you? Well, that part is pretty easy I guess... But it is pretty difficult to come upw ith new ideas on an almost-daily basis! Actually, I get a lot of help with the ideas. But still!

Here I was, a naïve blogger, thinking that my wit and charm alone would carry my message to the masses. Well, I know that it’s not my wit, or my charm that’s the problem - that’s just crazy talk - so using the power of deduction, I can tell you with utmost certainty, it’s got to be your fault.

It is kind of depressing seeing that out of my 7 “followers” on this blog, 5 of which are my sisters, 1 is my fiancée, and the last 1 is someone I wrote about in one of my earlier blogs. This blog has been up now for about a month all ready! By my calculation, I should have approximately a bazillion follower by now.

I’m really just thinking that I may stop writing these blogs unless I see some immediate changes here (hint: I definitely won’t stop writing these blogs… I like reading my own thoughts way too much).

I implore you, oh readers of mine, in the spirit of our national pride during these Olympics, spread the news of this blog, but please don't do it for me... do it for you're country!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!!!!



- Jack Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment