Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do I look like either of these guys?





People never tell me that I've got "one of those faces". You know - the type of face that just looks familiar. Yet, four times over this past month, people have actually gone out of their way to tell me that I look like these two guys.

Zdeno Chara, Bruins Defenseman




Andy Petit, The Evil Empire (The Yankees)











Don't get me wrong - I'm kinda flattered, it's nice to kinda sorta look like a famous athlete. However, I have no clue how anyone sees any resemblance. Am I the only one that's totally confused by this?

In any case, while it's all fine and good to be compared to these athletes, I'm still holding out for people comparing me to Brad Pitt (from Fight Club, not Benjamin Button).

3 comments:

  1. You do kinda look like that Yankee's player, at least in that picture of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO look like you could at least be related to Andy Petit... and I'm pretty sure I said that once to Jeff while watching a game lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look exactly, exactly like both of them. Exactly. For real.

    ReplyDelete