Friday, March 12, 2010

Dodging Bullets - Part I

It’s come to my attention that there has been something missing from my blog. That something, I’ve come to realize, is consistency. That’s why I’m starting the “Dodging Bullets” series. Once a week, I will do everything in my power to have one of these posts up about situations that I find myself in that are mere seconds away from being much worse than they are. Enjoy.


There are no words to describe the relief that you feel when you come out of the handicap bathroom stall just seconds before the only guy in the building who uses a wheelchair walks in, well, rolls in - especially when none of the other stalls are occupied. Why was I in the handicap stall to begin with? I'll level with you... It's more spacious, and the ambiance is better.

If this guy had come in just 3 seconds earlier, well, in the words of a personal hero of mine, Ricky Ricardo - I’d have a lot of ‘splainin to do!.


- Jack Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment