Monday, March 1, 2010

Pandora to Jack: It’s on like Donkey Kong

For those of you who don’t know what Pandora is, first off, let me congratulate you, because it probably means you have a job that you can stand without some sort of escape. Pandora is an online jukebox, more or less. You simply tell it what kind of music you like, and by means of some sort of black magic - POOF!!! It creates a playlist for you.

More often than not, you have to do some skipping of songs because some of the songs are just not what you want to be listening to. But today, it’s as if Pandora really knows me, ya know?

What’s that, Pandora…? Do I want to listen to a song that will provide me the opportunity to play a wicked air drum solo, reminiscent of Petey Pancakes? Why, yes – yes I do. Thank you.

And now, I’m really in the mood for a song in which I only understand every 5th word. You’ve got just the song for me?!? You’re right Pandora, Pearl Jam’s “Yellow Ledbetter” is just the song for me!

Get out of my head Pandora!!!


- Jack Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment